Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have been wanting to go back to instinctive shooting for a long time and I decided to start shooting a few bow at the local bow shops. I shot everything from Black Widows, Hoyt, PSE,and Hewlett. Most all the bow I shot were 60# or more. The Bear Kodiak in 45# out shot them all it was smoother to draw and faster with NO hand vibration at all.
This bow is a work of art, beautiful work of art. If you plan on taking off your training wheels this is the bow you want. you will love this bow too. A month later I went back and bought a Kodiak Magnum 65#@28 for hunting this year.

Rating9
ProsQuiet, Fast, Smooth, beautiful craftmenship
ConsFeather arrow rest is fragle
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've owned just about every high end bow on the market and have never shot a bow like the '59 Kodiak. The bow is fast, easy to handle, and looks amazing! Every archery shoot I spend more time answering questions about how it performs and people telling me how awesome it looks then I do shooting. If you do not like attention, don't buy this bow. Everyone will want to chit-chat once they see it in you hand.

Rating10
ProsWeight, look, feel, grip, manueverability
ConsNone
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
21 Posts
very fun to shoot accurate and quick

Rating8
ProsT shot one in winter league , it was a fun bow to shoot
Consit would be beater if it sold for 400.00 but its around 700.00
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great bow that's lots of fun to shoot, used mainly for instinctive target shooting.

Rating10
ProsIt's a Bear, looks fantastic, shoots very nicely, quiet and smooth. Unfortunately had to sell my 40# but am now looking for a lightly used 35# RH.
ConsPossible minor stacking over 27" draw.
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts