Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the Bear section, but it seems nobody knows or hasn't posted and I want to get a set of strings ordered. What is the string and cables lengths on the Arena 34?

·
Registered
20,670 Posts
String: 62 5/8
Buss: 36 1/16
Control: 37 7/8

Speed nocks at...Bottom: 18.5" from loop. Top: 19" from loop.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
String: 62 5/8
Buss: 36 1/16
Control: 37 7/8

Speed nocks at...Bottom: 18.5" from loop. Top: 19" from loop.
Awesome thanks, how many speed nocks?

·
Registered
20,670 Posts
3 on each end. I'd forgo the brass nocks and shrink tube though and get some TPU speed nocks from Ray Knight. Safer, easier to put on and adjust if you want to find the "speed sweet spot" and they also have a bit of a dampening effect.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3 on each end. I'd forgo the brass nocks and shrink tube though and get some TPU speed nocks from Ray Knight. Safer, easier to put on and adjust if you want to find the "speed sweet spot" and they also have a bit of a dampening effect.
Yea, I'm goin to order strings from Hogwire and he uses TPU nocks too, do you think I should put like a 1/4" gap between the nocks or more/less?

·
Registered
20,670 Posts
If he's putting on the TPU speed nocks, he'll just need one. Put them in the same spot as the factory and it'll be good to go. One TPU nock is roughly the same weight as the 3 brass nocks that Bear is using. He makes great threads so he'll know what he needs. You're in good hands.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If he's putting on the TPU speed nocks, he'll just need one. Put them in the same spot as the factory and it'll be good to go. One TPU nock is roughly the same weight as the 3 brass nocks that Bear is using. He makes great threads so he'll know what he needs. You're in good hands.
Alright, thanks for the help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts