Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Bear Instinct
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might pick one of these up.
Any input would be great..........Good shooter ?
QUiet ?
etc...

Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Could not pay me enough to take mine away.

I am quite new to archery and bought a 2008 Done Deal in January of 2009. I did not realize that so many people shoot a new bow each year, I thought my bow was like my rifle, have one and no need for a new one each year. That said I think that I will have my Done Deal for a long time. The bow shoots awesome. The dual string suppressors make the bow very quiet. I have the 60# bow set right at 60# and have a 26" DL so I am only producing 250 feet per second, but I pound the bullseye. I looked at the Hoyt Katera and a Mathews but I thought the Done Deal had a smoother draw, less hand shock, and a steadier back wall. I am a huge fan of the small rubber grip, I could not stand the mathews 2X4 grip and I think it is easier to set when I am in the stand. The bow looks unique and I love the Bear Brand. There are not as many Bear Shooters so I do not think that Bear gets the respect that it deserves. My signature has all of the info on the accessories that I use. I just recently went to a tubeless peep and d-loop and have had great success. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions about the bow.

·
Registered
2007 Bear Instinct
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i heard their really quiet and vibe free....

anyone else ?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I started with a bear trx 36(always reliable), had 2 jennings(bear brand),a instinct, and now i still have my truth 2. I have had hoyts and bowtech, darton and AR ,THERE gone but the bear lives on! As r.dangerfield says "no respect" Most reliable and cannot go wrong

1 - 6 of 6 Posts