Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
redman
8,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bear cub like new green glass 62 ". 42# 7p2146 Never used no cracks on limbs small letter in sight window
String is little fray this bow is as nice as cub you will find $225.00. Check out pics?

·
2 cams + 4 cables = X
3,403 Posts
I've got one exactly like this hanging in my basement. It was my fathers in the 60's, then my brother and I played with it in the 70's to early 80's. Ours was thoroughly used and abused. We never knew that dry firing was a bad thing (of course, at 12" draw, it probably did not matter much. We never heard of arrow spine back then. An arrow was a straight stick. And I made some out of sticks that weren't that straight. Shot plain dowels from the hardware store, and any arrow that we could find - kiddie plastic arrows, real fiberglass and aluminum. After college, when I really got into archery, I dug the old Cub out of a closet, taped a reel on it and used it for bowfishing.

These Cubs were made tough as nails, just like their prettier and heavier poundage models. And this one is in pristine shape.

You might try Leatherwall if you don't get a lot of lookers here. You might also consider trading it for something you can get more use out of, or could sell easier. Archers love to trade, and Trad archers really enjoy bartering.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts