Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Bear Instinct
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here have any info on this bow ?

Looking at buying one today, used.

Any feedback would be appreciated

·
Registered
552 Posts
instinct

Yes it shoots just fine. I killed 3 deer with mine year before last. Mines 50-60 at 29". I upgraded to an 08 Allegiance but kept the Bear for backup.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good shooting bow. Love mine, but upgraded to Reezen 6.5. Kept for back up like previous post. Smooth drawing bow as well. Mine is 29" DL 70# draw. Never regretted buying it. Good luck.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Bought my Bear Strike late last year. First Bear brand bow since 1990. If the Instinct shoots HALF as good as my Strike you'll have a winner. Bear sure has come a long way in the last 10 years or so.

·
Registered
441 Posts
love mine!

Check out the 2007 bow review that bowsite.com did on them!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Had a 2007 Instinct and it was a great bow. If you like short ATA, it's perfect at 30". Mine took alot of punishment in the field, and I never had any problems with it. The Instinct is fast enough, very smooth, and EXTREMELY quiet. It puts my DXT to shame in terms of noise. I sold mine bare for $175, and you could probably find one for $150 or cheaper nowadays.

*Only problem with the Instinct is the junk factory string that comes with it. After I slapped a Winners Choice on, it was a shooter in every sense of the word.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts