Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Official AT Video Content Providers
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my long-term review of the Bear LS-6. I was pretty skeptical about shooting a 5-inch brace height bow, but I came away impressed at how accurate the bow was for me. There were, however, some quirks that I talk about in the video.

If you can't see the embedded video above, here's a direct link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytlVA9KSKnw

·
The Official AT Video Content Providers
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure would be nice if bear could make a good quality flagship bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was only a handful of shots, but I enjoyed the Kuma at the ATA Show. If I do a lower-budget hunting bow shootout again, I'd really like to include the Approach HC, which I also liked at ATA.

·
Registered
121 Posts
It was only a handful of shots, but I enjoyed the Kuma at the ATA Show. If I do a lower-budget hunting bow shootout again, I'd really like to include the Approach HC, which I also liked at ATA.
I just think they could sell a mess of bows if they would build a little better quality bow at the same price point. They aren’t know for having super quality stuff so if they made one at a reasonable price they could be one of the top selling bow companies on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts