Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was using a Kenko Straight shot and a 6 gallon plastic bucket that a bear ripped up. Any idea's for a bear resistant feeder?

·
Registered
134 Posts
HA

Arkie, thats a goodone ! My buddy has some picks of a black bear stretched out on a limb trying to get to a small feeder. We sighted in our rifles at his place and when we got back to the camp, a fat black bear broke into the barn and got a bag of corn from somewhere and was busy eating, didnt seem to care about us much. We are becoming overwhelmed with them down here in Fl. Lobbying for a hunting season but someone will probably have to get mauled before they thin the bears out. They break into houses for food constantly in some areas.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Does Florida legislators listen to the PETA's and ELF's?

·
Registered
293 Posts
We have a very serious problem with black bears in North Arkansaw some friends of mine can not put out anything without the damn bears tearing it up.............less just shot then like our forfathers did and be done with it..........just my though......and it ani't worth much.....WB...:D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We just got our first bear hunt in NJ passed in 20 years. The bears are all over the place in some parts of NJ. On my club hunting land it is twice as easy to find bear crap the deer dropping's.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Shoot brother shoot.............:D :D

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Stick them bears in N.J. and Florida (if it is legal, not like Harleyhunter whatever his ingred name is).

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Use it for "PETA bait", The lettuce eater's FLOCK to dead bears!:p Go Figure. You could score yourself a "Trophy" Bunny Hugger!:p They aint no good for bait though.:mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts