Archery Talk Forum banner

Bear shooters

634 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  kyarrowslinger
Anyone know a source to order some rubber boots for the string suppressors? No local source to get me some here. Thanks
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply :darkbeer: I sent an e-mail to Bear and got 3 dealers... one is an hour away and the other 2 are 3 hours away and all 3 would have to order them and then send them to me....thats a long wait. I was thinking that I wasn't the only one blowing through them and was hoping some one knew of a place that had them in stock :sad:

· Registered
43 Posts
I have them in my shop

Thanks for the reply :darkbeer: I sent an e-mail to Bear and got 3 dealers... one is an hour away and the other 2 are 3 hours away and all 3 would have to order them and then send them to me....thats a long wait. I was thinking that I wasn't the only one blowing through them and was hoping some one knew of a place that had them in stock :sad:
I have multiple sets in my shop get me an address and I will send them asap

bowtech air raid, bear truth 2
extreme bone collector sight
g5 expert rest
octane and trophy ridge accessories

· Registered
317 Posts
Yeah man If you ever need anything just call Bear, I know a guy who goes thru the rubber boots like crazy (he shoots constantly) and Bear always takes care of him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.