Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! Bear Super Kodiak w/Fascor, rosewood inlay, serial#16454, AMO 60", 60# drawweight @ 28", right-hand. Condition: flat, no stress fractures, great shape, shoots well. Has Bear detachable quiver, 4 fiberglass arrows with interchangeable points. $180 Or best offer.

I had it into the local archery shop to have it appraised. He said it looked great.

I am selling this because my 14 year old son shoots left-handed and needs a hunting bow. Since he has none and I have four, I thought I should sell this and buy him a bow! Email me if you are interested! [email protected]

·
Read Only
5,693 Posts
bow for your son

I have a nice Blackhawk scorpion that is left or right handed in 40# draw weight. it is in great shape but no string. it and a new 3 arrow mini quiver strap on for left or right handed and recurve or longbow, 6 new broadheads 125gr 2 blade, 1/2 doz custom NEW uncut woodies with 125gr glueon practice tips and traditional string keeper. that will set him straight up for the field. let me know by email [email protected] or call me at 600-287-4044 central time. I can have it packed and out to you tomorrow priority mail. thanks, David:cry:

·
Read Only
5,693 Posts
offer update

I believe that I have the mini quiver traded to another member so I will offer up instead a brandnew pair of bushnell 10 X 25 compact binos still in the box. thanks for your time, David 660-287-4044

·
Read Only
5,693 Posts
alternative trade offer

I have a friend that is RH handed and has a beautiful left handed :confused: Browning it's either a nomad or explorer that is either 40 or 45 #'s that I might be able to trade for if that is more to your liking. I may not get it done but this bow is like brandnew and is alot like the Bear Kodiak mag in style. let me know if anything that I have ran by you interests you. David... again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.