Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Bows for sale, a Tamerlane Recurve, and a Tamerlane 2 Compound bow.

First Tamerlane is a HC-300 model, 66" and 41# draw. In great condition, comes with the Plate. This is a pretty rare weight for these. Strings up straight, shoots great, and overall is an amazing bow. I have a 69" 44# that I use more often, so figured i'd let this one go to someone who'd appreciate it and enjoy it. It terms of old target bows, this thing is amazing. 275$+shipping and she's yours.

And also a Tamerlane 2 compound bow. This was one of the early model Compound bows, so don't expect it to be similar to one's these days. I think it only has a 25% let off. Due to the design, you also can't adjust the draw length on these, so you have to have a draw close to it's full draw length. It's weight is 50# at 31". 100$+shipping and this ones yours. This is more of a collectible at this point, it shoots fine and is in amazing condition, but the long draw makes it hard for most people to use. I always thought about warfing it, it's solid as hell.

Any questions let me know, and any specific pictures let me know. Figured i'd toss them up on here, before they went on the Bay. In the process of moving, and using it as a good time to thin out the bows a bit.

IMG_2184.jpg IMG_2188.jpg IMG_2190.jpg IMG_2191.jpg

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To the top before it goes on the bay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts