Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The winch works, but we needed a good path since we had multiple trips to do. You'll have a great hunt, that's pretty good timing with this late spring right now. Who are you hunting with? Good luck as well!

·
Registered
12,357 Posts
Agassiz out of Gypsumville,booked it three yrs ago,looks like its finally going to happen.

Greg
Drove through there a few times on way to Lynn Lake and Sask. Great lookin bear country!
Keep us posted fellas!
Need to get back there, not sure about the jab though! Lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
Carcus and I finally were able to get out baits out! Follow along on our annual spring black bear hunt in Manitoba.

like the videos!

I just put a deposit down for a bear hunt in Manitoba for next spring! I'm already excited and there's a whole year to go...lol

I'm going with Canadian Wilderness Outfitters - they're near Minitonas

Reactions: Rattling Junkie

·
The Impartial Archer
22,207 Posts
Hey it's a quick link......just doing my part.............lol. I got one of your shirts and like it alot hopefully sticking one of these in the fall but our season is only 6 days and you can't bait! Makes it a lot tougher...........
Plant Tree American black bear Grass Biome

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey it's a quick link......just doing my part.............lol. I got one of your shirts and like it alot hopefully sticking one of these in the fall but our season is only 6 days and you can't bait! Makes it a lot tougher........... View attachment 7629597
Haha, ya that's what they are called, thanks!....No bait makes it way harder. Do you have any acorns or farm fields you can hunt?

That's awesome you got a shirt!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts