Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well opening night here in MN and not a bear to be seen. Maybe tomorrow. Who is bear huntin this year? Anyone seen any bears out?

·
One crazy Mutant ;)
9,083 Posts
Moma doesn't want me to hunt any bears because she's affraid that they'll hurt me.. :confused:

But what she doesn't know "till it's over" won't hurt now will it... :wink:

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
my wife and I are bear hunting. Our season started monday and my wife shot a nice bruin on tuesday. He weighted 150 which is about average for a bear here in maine. I am still waiting for a bigger one. Maybe tonight will be my lucky night.
Good luck to all.

·
Registered
48 Posts
bear hunting

hi there,i'm going to start bear hunting here in new brunswick,canada,on sept 11.I have bait out and bears coming.I hunted with a friend all spring and seen lots of bears,my friend shot a nice bear weighed approx.180lbs.I saved my tag for the fall hunt.excited.....can't wait

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another Night And No Bears I Think Its The Weather

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
FL-HNT-N-FSH said:

Me too. I talked to a biologist on friday and he said the next few days were gonna be tough because of the moon being so bright. maybe next week will be better.
Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lxshooter said:
Me too. I talked to a biologist on friday and he said the next few days were gonna be tough because of the moon being so bright. maybe next week will be better.
Good Luck!!!
thanks you too

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
my dad has a tag this year. our season for bait sitters starts this wenesday, and we got this guy coming in every evening. pic 40 and pic 45 are of the same bear, but just different angles. the pic 15 is a different bear that also comes in every evening. how many lbs do you think they are? the rubber starp is set at 3 ft to give you an idea.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
thats a nice bear. I would definatley send an arrow his way!!!
Good Luck!!

deerhunter17 said:
my dad has a tag this year. our season for bait sitters starts this wenesday, and we got this guy coming in every evening. pic 40 and pic 45 are of the same bear, but just different angles. the pic 15 is a different bear that also comes in every evening. how many lbs do you think they are? the rubber starp is set at 3 ft to give you an idea.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
FL-HNT-N-FSH said:
Come on down to New Mexico. Plenty of bears. We have seen bears almost every morning and evening we have gone out. Just not the BIG guy we are looking for. Look for a thread I posted last week, and there is a pic of a bear in my backyard.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts