Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some more of these to sell, get yours now before bow season is here. October is barely over a month away!
$5 bucks per pair to your door!
These are tuff enough for any bow, traditional recurve, longbow, or compound!!

Anybody interested can PM me here or just click my email address at the bottom of the page on any of my posts. There are also a couple of links there to pictures of the silencers.

Thanks!

·
<---- That's 57Loader
2,288 Posts
I just got my new string on my longbow and put these on. They are sweet. Maybe when I get home I'll post a pic.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got my new string on my longbow and put these on. They are sweet. Maybe when I get home I'll post a pic.
That's great 57Loader! I'm glad your happy with them, please do post a pic cause I'd love to see them on your new bow.

Good Luck This Season......Get a Biggun!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would love to see some pics, who doesn't like pictures?
I enjoy seeing what other guys and gals are shooting! Bow season is less than a month away here in Missouri and I'm so excited, it's like waiting on Christmas!
I'm going all traditional this year with my home made Osage Longbow, and cedar arrows. It's been a blast spining, testing, arrow and bow building and most of all I made it all myself except for the things I can't manufacture myself. A deer harvest with this set up would be such a sweet dream come true!!

Here's a couple pics of my set up

Check out those Beaver Silencers......Snazzy!! :wink:
And Most of All..........Whisper Quiet!
If I didn't shoot them myself, I wouldn't sell them!!

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,163 Posts
:bump: Have a buddy that uses these on his compound and they work great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.