Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a Bee Stinger for Christmas. I just want some input from you guys on what length to get? At first I was thinking about getting the 8". After thinking for a while I figured why not get the 12"? Where I hunt is usually on the edge of the field and I could easily pull off 50 yard shots with more practice. The deer don't always like to hit the food plot which is a 20-30 yard shot. They sometimes like the clover or whatever my uncle has planted in the field. I was reading some other thread and a lot of them seem to have the 12" with 14 oz. of weight.

I was wondering how much of a difference will there be between the 8" and 12"? I'm kind of just deciding to lean toward the 12".

When I bought my friends bow ('09 TurboHawk) a few years ago, I had a budget so I use a 4.5" LimbSaver S-Coil right now. This will definitely be a nice upgrade once a choice is made!

Any input that anyone can contribute would be great.

Cheers!

·
Banned
842 Posts
Depends on the bow and you as a person. What may work for me may not work for you. I'd suggest it also depends on your sight too. For me the farther I have my sight out the farther I need my stabilizer out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts