· My Elk Hunting Home
32,447 Posts
Stick some more ram memory in your computer , its cheap and easy you
might be surprised with what you end up with :darkbeer:
I've got 1GB of RAM, how much more do I need?:confused:

· Registered
6,936 Posts
I've got 1GB of RAM, how much more do I need?:confused:
Ditto! I have 1.5 gb of RAM,memory has nothing to do with the issues that are happening on AT-page load errors,timeouts,extremely slow page loads,data base errors & in some cases it even says "can not locate the website"

It's safe to say that the new servers aren't up yet cause no changes for the better are evident yet! But still I love AT & I'd be lost without it I'd have to strongly admit! I always look forward to coming home from work & catching up on the threads and buying/selling! In this crazy uncertain world & times we now live in AT is my " sanity channel" The times that it's acting up really bad I just do one of my othe important passtimes-EAT & work on my bows or archery equipment!:wink:

· Registered
5,106 Posts
Stick some more ram memory in your computer , its cheap and easy you
might be surprised with what you end up with :darkbeer:
Sorry, but the issue is not on my end. I have RAM to spare and bandwidth galore. No issues with other sites, so the problem is here. I am sure they will work through the issues as fast as they can.
Dan

· Trophy Nanny Hunter
2,449 Posts
Yeah it's not the end user's issue it's something with this website. Just hung up on me again for about 5 minutes. It is slower/crashes more than any other forum I go to. With all the advertising around here you'd think they would have more reliable uptime.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.