Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
That is awsome I would love to do that. I went one time with a guy that knows you Robin and I shot 8 fish, 4 buffalo,3 gar, and one silver carp. We fished the meramac where you guys are in that movie. I only got to go one time and thats probably the last, I wish It wasnt.

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who did you go with? Why can't you go some more?

That river can be very good at times. It was not right for us this year though, so you will not see it in vol II. Those bigheads came from the Miss River near St. Louis.

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
I just checked my UPS tracking info and my AMS set-up is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I read all the stir about this bowfishing stuff, watched the Aim Low videos and had to try it. I got a bow which may be too heavy (55-70 lbs) and an AMS retriever, rest and the sting-a-ree arrows with the safety slides. I am not too sure where I am going to find fish or if I can hit them, but I am certainly going to try. I am sure there is something to shoot in Lake Erie. If I have to I'll go after my neighbors koi. Those are some nice fish by the way. What do you do with all those hogs you stick?

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, those in the pic and all from that night were given to a man and wife at the ramp. They were there when we launched and we asked if they would be there all night and wanted any fish. They were tickled to have them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.