Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm myself about 6ft 2 and 210lbs big guy (i think) and try to go get some turkey and deer later this year.
I'd like to visit the local shop to make some test shot.
B4 that I want to get as much info I can get before visit the shop.
cause I'm not really good at deal the price(meaning might make 5 test shot and spend $1000 less than 5mins lol)
as I research I need 30DL 70bls bow(all I got so far in here)

one big question ::
If I get the bow set from the dealer on the online store, is it possible to get assemble in local shop?

Any comment appreciated.

·
AIM SMALL-MISS SMALL!!
5,277 Posts
Depends on how the shop owner feels about that. I have seen on here lately about turning customers down because they didnt buy the bow from them. IMO I would talk to the local shop first after all they might have one just perfect for you.

·
Registered
645 Posts
What bow are you looking at? Most of the companies reserve there "top line" bows for face to face pro shop deales. Even if you order off i\line you'll probley spend more money because the shop will charge you to set it up. I would go check em out at the shop, and see if they, lke my local shops, will set it up and dial in all your goodies for free.
And if your not sure what to try I can give some suggestions. I just went thru this my self. Shot over 20 difernt bows. So I got a pretty unbiased taste of em.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went to last Sunday chainshop call gandermountain and try some pseline
But they don't have lot a stock other than that brand.
He was just employee not the owner of local shop

1 - 4 of 4 Posts