Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m a beginner with a crossbow, I’m a regular bow hunter. Looking to get a crossbow to hunt whitetail deer for 200-300$. What should I get. Definitely not opposed to a good used one.

·
Registered
980 Posts
In that range new, a CenterPoint Sniper 370 would be a good choice ($239 Amazon) and Sportsmans Outfitters sells a couple Bruin crossbow packages thru ebay at about the same price. Other than that, I'd look for a used one in the classifieds here.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
The Sniper 370 Elite is a good consideration and fits the price range. If you can stretch that a bit the Amped 415 is a step up from the Sniper 370 and well worth the additional dollars spent. It's quieter, narrower, has a better trigger, it's faster and has slightly better arrows. It's being sold several places for $349.

·
Registered
52 Posts
BARNETT Whitetail Hunter STR Crossbow in Mossy Oak Bottomland. I found it on amazon
Thanks, I'm a target archer looking to get into crossbow hunting and that was the exact bow I was looking at. Any additional information on the boat would be great, I've read plenty of Amazon reviews but always figure the more intel the better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts