Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That being asked, does anyone know if the OD is the same for those and the old CTM I 220s? I actually have a bunch of those out nocks left over from those (yeah, I'm old...).

·
Registered
173 Posts
The arrow takes an ACE pin with the corresponding Beiter Hunter nock ( if you are shooting compound). For in-out nocke for McKinney II it looks like you need one of the hunter nocks for a .166 diameter unless you are shooting an angled nock for Olympic. Beiter has a size chart or a call to McKinney would work. They are very helpful.

·
Registered
179 Posts
If you are going to shoot out nocks just find a set of calipers and measure the OD of your arrows. That’s really the only way to garuntee you get the right size.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just hoping someone knew this info.. I'd have to buy a fairly decent set of calipers to get the degree of accuracy I need to get that close. I've emailed CT, nothing back. I'm surprised that no one uses this combo here. If the old 220 nocks would fit, that would be super..

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just in case this is searched for:

The 500s have a .220 OD, which means the old CTM220 knocks will fit. And there ya have it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts