Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the Beman ICS Hunter Elite arrows on Beman's web site, but where can you buy them? They advertise them at + or - .001". Does anyone actually know where you can get some. I don't want to go to the axis, because I don't want a smaller diameter shaft. I like my helical fletching and my prong style rest is set perfectly. I don't want to try fletching helical on a smaller shaft. If I can't find them I'll just buy more ICS Hunters. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
307 Posts
ics elite

Not big on bemans not a bad arrow just not my first choice but i started carring these in my shop this year and has become my best all around arrow if your ever in hutchinson ks you can come by and pick some up from me :smile: i cant sell them over the internet and there a pro shop arrow only.Also have had good luck with bemans new max 4 arrow just my 2 cents.

·
archery nut
5,977 Posts
i switched to them this year and like them a lot. i was shooting Gold tip pro hunters (7595) but needed a little more spine so i went to the elite 300s. i bought them off archeryexperts.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts