Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Poke'n'hope
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got mine yesterday, out of the box, it holds steadier than any other bow I have ever shot. Great balance, smooth draw, and extremely quiet. Top notch quality and craftsmanship. I got mine in the orange Gameday camo, an impecable finish. I set mine up at 57 lbs, 28.5 inch draw, with a D-loop, Specialty peep and clarifier, Trophy Taker Spring Steel rest, Doinker Stabilizer and Axcel Sight. My dot just sits in the bullseye,:) For me, it is by far the lightest setup I have used since I started. Normally I like a heavy bow but so far this one seems to be an arrow stacking machine set where its at. Pearson has by far outdone themselves with this bow. It is absolutely amazing. Thank you to Jeremy and all of those people behind the scenes there at Ben Pearson. There is no doubt BEN would be very proud. Oh, and by the way... the strings are awesome... I love the Halo end servings.... very cool. Here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
W...o...w!!!!

Ignore my avatar as i say this! This bow is for real! Not only is it good looking, it pulls like no other bow on the market. The cam system is very tunefriendly and the addition of stage 1 strings gives this bow target quality strings right out of the box. Name another company that gives that too you... yeah you can't!! Great job Pearson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
It is definitely a shooter. Its back wall is solid as a rock. Its the best Bow I have ever shot. Pearson knocked this one out of the park.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Congrats guys! Glad to see top notch first impressions with these new Pearson offerings. I guess I'm gonna have to have one soon. Better start saving pennies. Thanks for the pics and reports.

·
Poke'n'hope
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got to messing around today

Got to messing around today in my man cave with different arrows and stuff. So far I got a Gold Tip Ultralite 22 series, at 300 grains, to 293 FPS... not to bad... but I think i can get her over 300 easy... gonna keep tinkering...:)

·
Poke'n'hope
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awesome shooting...

Just shot my first 300 round ever.... I mean ever. My Advantge performed flawlessly. I ended up shooting a 300 with 54 x's... I'm not sure but... I think thats a good thing... lol..:darkbeer: I'll post pics of the target tomorrow... Thank you Ben Pearson for making this possible...

·
Registered
305 Posts
I can't find this bow on Pearson's website; am I looking in the wrong place or what? I gotta get one of these after Christmas - awesome bows guys!

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
I do not think the website is updated yet, but if there is a new one please correct me. I checked shootlikeben.com

·
Poke'n'hope
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here is the target...

Sorry it took so long but my dads computer only has a dial up connection. Now i'm home so this should work a little better.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I recieved my new Advantage on Friday. It is setup and ready for it's first debut, in Utah. Tonight is my NFAA indoor League (300-60 x) round. I'm excited to see how it will do?

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I recieved my new Advantage on Friday. It is setup and ready for it's first debut, in Utah. Tonight is my NFAA indoor League (300-60 x) round. I'm excited to see how it will do?
Let us know how you do.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Beautiful bows gentleman! I cut my teeth on Pearson recurves in the early 70s and owned Pearson bows again in the late 80s early 90s. All I had were gret shooters. Looks like my closest Pearson dealer is about 40 miles out. Definitely gonna call and see what's up. My curiousity is peaked now!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts