Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Owners are good people. Bows are on a par with anything out there...no tricks...no gimmicks. Just a solid reliable shooting bow. Easy to tune and to keep in tune.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking at new breed archery and BEN Pearson. I am thinking more towards Pearson now. They are priced better and now they come out with a brand new target bow called the trust looks awesome !

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I bought a Pearson Xout. White and grey digital camo. It looks awesome. It is used a 2016. I need a new string stopper rubber and two draw stops that are missing. It shipped today so I should see it by the end of the week.

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
I was looking at new breed archery and BEN Pearson. I am thinking more towards Pearson now. They are priced better and now they come out with a brand new target bow called the trust looks awesome !
Really looking forward to more details on the new target bow. Looks more radical than anything else they've done since the Tetrick family bought the brand.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
X out is an amazing shooter!! You should be happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I have an atlas and use it for both 3d and hunting. I won the first tournament I used it in. Haven’t had a chance to hunt with it, I come back from a deployment last year then executed orders to Japan in May. I like the S cams a little more than the LS cams. I shot my atlas and xout at 90 plus yards. I have a son has a Rhino, that is an awesome little bow. Great people to deal with. I really enjoyed shooting for them.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got the bow on Tuesday. This is the custom flat black chrome digital grey and white camo. It looks awesome. I have set most of it up but still waiting on my draw mods and draw stops.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Outstanding, I’m sure you will love it. My Rhino is black chrome dig camo. Good luck buddy!

·
Back Yard Champion
28,894 Posts
Worked for a dealer starting in summer of 2008 and have shot Pearsons for 10 years in a row. Went through a few owners and all great to work with. So shot a few ;) and they are second to none for anything you can put a name to.

I have one hunting bow and 3D shooter than I am I shoot the target bows. First was the MarXman, then the MX2 and the last two years, the MX3.

Looking for specs on the Trust like everyone else. More than likely to own one.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just shoot a 3D yesterday and shoot 428 out of 460 for my first shoot with the Xout. It was awesome!

·
Back Yard Champion
28,894 Posts
Great! ..........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts