Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Check with Joelc. He seems to be able to post the dealers that have one in stock.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Yes they are. I bought one a month or so at my local shop and I'm not a Martin shooter/M4L or anyone important in archery.

·
Registered
12,739 Posts
vpier said:
Yes they are. I bought one a month or so at my local shop and I'm not a Martin shooter/M4L or anyone important in archery.
What? Sure your important. :) At least more important than Cotty or Bob. :D

Hope you been doing great!!!!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
yes there out! and selling like hot cakes:wink: cant keep them on the wall very long. sold 7 this week:eek: and we carry mathews, hoyt also. the bengal is seeling as much as the switchback xt, i cant give a trycon away:cry:

·
Registered
449 Posts
If you really want to give a Trycon away Ill try it LOL...........

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Ivorytooth said:
What? Sure your important. :) At least more important than Cotty or Bob. :D

Hope you been doing great!!!!!
Bob no but Cotty is another story.:wink: :tongue:

Im doing just fine.

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Yes, I've had one for a couple months. Great shootin' bow.

vpier said:
Only the US supplier of the best broadheads in the world.:rolleyes: :)

·
Banned
8,373 Posts
Bobmuley said:
Yes, I've had one for a couple months. Great shootin' bow.

Only the US supplier of the best broadheads in the world.:rolleyes: :)
And it seems to be doing well for you! Show that trophy off of yours again would ya bob?

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Joel C said:
And it seems to be doing well for you! Show that trophy off of yours again would ya bob?
I don't have the kill photo digitized yet (as I sit here looking at the 35mm rolls on my desk:embara: ) which has the bow in it.:sad:

Here's the hero shot at a friends camp, and one of the bow.:)

Looking to get a dinoelk for more pictures soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Whoever took that photo wasn't properly trained in trophy photo photography. You are supposed to hold it away from you to make it look big. Granted it already looks big, so if you were to do that, everyone would think it was a photoshop job.

Congratulations again on that hoss. his big brother was hanging out in aisle 38 last weekend though:wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts