Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an idea, not sure if it will work or not so I need some opinions or ideas. I was looking at my cats this morning and started thinking of a bulletin board I saw last weekend with pets for adoption.. I have all the pets my house can handle, but how can I do more? Well how about a shoot of some kind where proceeds go to animal shelters? This would be helping domestic animals, wouldn't it? Any input is appreciated. It's a visioned idea as of now.. Just have to get it off the ground somehow.

· Banned
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we get to shoot foam animals.. i was thinking that maybe people from the animal shelters could be there with some of the dogs they have (cats they like to hear are kept indoors) and people could adopt them there on spot..

· Registered
1,927 Posts
I think its a great idea. many archers from all around to shoot for a good cause ... if this takes off please PM me and i will try my best to get out there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.