Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I tried to find one of these on archery talk and hae been unable to do so my wife father and I just recently joined Bernie's shooting staff and are really excited to shoot these bars in competition this year I find them to be well priced with extremely high quality. However I wanna see some pictures and specs that other staff shooters have I'm interested in how they get their bow to balance and what their feelings are about this stabalizer set so post some pictures as will I this afternoon and let's see some of those rigs thanks guys

Chris Schnur

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Wait around a day or two...Bernie will post 5 threads in a row with everything you want to know.

·
FULLY TWISTED BOWSTRINGS
976 Posts
Elite Tour with Lite Hawk 30" front and 14" side. 6oz on the front 12oz in the rear
Elite Pure 25" front and 14" side. 6oz front 12oz rear

Elite gt500( wifes bow) 25" front and 12" side. 6oz front and 12oz rear

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
You didn't look very hard. Just wait Bernie will be spamming the forum shortly

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come on guys this isn't the point of the thread please if you don't have a valid proof driven complaint or criticism please don't bother posting.

Bernie is an excellent guy to talk to and a wealth of know.edge for the archery community show a little respect please that is all that I ask thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts