Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there know how long it takes for Berry Strings to fill an order once payment has been made?

I have not ordered yet I'm very interested in trying them out.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
He's pretty quick about it. I can't say for certain what your wait time will be but you have to understand that he is one person making all those strings and cables and he put's forth 110% into each string he builds, so rest assured, if you have to wait a week or two for a set of string and cables, you will certainly get more than you paid for and you will definately be pleased with the work!!

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Wayne is excellent to work with, and will answer any questions you have. Turnaround was about a week for me. I could not be happier with the quality of his strings.:) Give him a try.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Berry strings are all I send out of my shop I usually have to wait about a week for them . but trust me its worth the wait you wont find a better quality string out there. Scott

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback

I am really impressed with all the options on the website.

Thanks for all the feedback.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Two words.......Danged FAST!!!!!!!!! And......he puts every last bit of quality that CAN be put into a string into them!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Wayne gets them done fast. The longest part of the wait will be the time the USPS takes to deliver them. You can't go wrong with Berry strings.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I think you will have a little wait. I just ordered a set of String and Cables last week and Wayne told me two weeks. I guess thanks to AT his business has picked up to the point of now having a waiting list. I still would say grab your number now while the list is short. Given a few more weeks or month you may be on a much longer list. these strings seem to proven to be every bit as good as WC and a whole lot more affordable.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm really impressed with all the support that Berry strings get from everybody. My next set of stings & cable will be Berry's. I've used WC in the past, but the price is almost doubled & the testimony is the same.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I just ordered two sets he said it would be 2.5 to 3 weeks. Hunting seasons in and he has lots of orders Hope its worth the wait.
Big Dog

·
washed up wannabe
12,236 Posts
It'll be worth the wait Big Dog. I got in just before the rush and mine still took ten days. It was WELL worth the wait. I'm going to order another one for a spare here pretty soon, but let him take his time on it.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I'm conservatively estimating 3 weeks right now on orders. I have quite a few setups on order and I'm getting them complete asap. I hate that everyone is having to wait, I know what thats like, but I don't rush...if I do I won't be satisfied with the end result and I'll just end up re-tying whatever I was working on!
Thanks again for the nice comments guys. I'm glad everyone seems to be satisfied with their setups.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts