Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yep, that basspro/cabelas sale for the viper HD at 300 isn't to be beat. Normal price, there are plenty of good options, but for those being on sale, grab and don't look back at that price.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Those in that price range are all about the same. I would do some shopping and wait until someone has a sale and pick it up. Typically you can find a 400-500 pair on sale in that range.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Ya I was kind of messing with you. I have a few Vortex Items and haven't had any issues with them either but hear the same stories as you. We haven't used them that hard but for the same money or a little more most times you can get Leupold so I have gone that way lately.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Vortex viper on sale old model.
This! Black Friday at Cabela's, $299.

I can make them even less though! Someone else showed me this last year.

Use Rakuten and you'll get cash back (3.5% at Cabela's). But even better, if you sign up with my Rakuten link, you'll get an extra $40 back (and I will too!).

So you'll buy them for $299, but then you'll get $50 back from Rakuten so it's really $249.

·
Registered
876 Posts
For the money, the Viper's could see the future with their glass quality. Otherwise the Diamondback's. I have the older model prior to the bell-style build they have now and couldn't be happier. Same quality, different body now.

·
%[email protected]##er's full, Clark
1,817 Posts
Vortex Diamondbacks 10 x 42 on sale at Scheels for black friday for $149.95. I've been "hinting" to family for Christmas ideas. My son has a pair I got him for Christmas a couple years ago and I've been using them this season as he is off to college and I really have liked them

1 - 20 of 47 Posts