Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having clearance problems with my Blazer vanes. No matter how I turn the nock, they hit something on my rise, cables or rest. I need a lower profile short vane that will work on Gold Tip Pro Hunters 5575. Any suggestions? I mainly need them for 3d archery but it would also be a bonus if they worked well with broadheads so when you give me your suggestion, please include whether they work with broadheads.

Thanks!

·
Registered
310 Posts
i use 1.8" 3-d duravanes and 1.75" flex fletch vanes. they have the profile you are lookin for. not to sure about hunting though???

·
Banned
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are those legal for ibo and ASA

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Dura Vane also makes a low profile vane the Predator. Great vane! I put them on the crossbow shafts and a lot of customers want them.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Blazer makes three different size veins. Thy make a mini blazer and one in between for 3-d I believe they are called xp's or something like that. Both them and the mini's have lower profiles and shoot great.

·
Banned
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I shoot MBO in IBO.

·
Banned
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What about the Blazer X2. Anyone shot those

·
Registered
225 Posts
Low profile

The 2 " Razors are awesome. They are feathers and only weigh 1.5 grains each that means all three weigh less than 1 blazer. They are very impressive I shoot a HCA Speed Pro at 365 fps. and they stabilze them.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
FLEX FLETCH 187's

1 - 18 of 18 Posts