Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for broadhead recommendations for big game (mules and elk this year). I'd like to align my blades with my fletchings, I'm using 3 fletchings on my practice arrows and I'd like to keep hunting arrows as similar as possible. Using 400 FMJ Is cut to 29 1/2 with 100gr points shot from an Expedition Xcursion 6 at 58lbs and 28DL. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
QAD Exodus on my arrows now. I had good luck with NAP Hellrazors too. FWIW I quit aligning BH blades with fletchings in about 1980. I see no benefit.

·
BowhunterT100
6,532 Posts
Exodus!!!

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
original ramcats have never let me down, they are strong, fly VERY repeatable, and leave grotesque blood trails (my fav kind).

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Muzzy Trocars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Muzzy Trocar's have worked well for me.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
For 3 blade broadheads, without a doubt the best that I've used is the VPA.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Wasp Drones have been great to me

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
That would be the 2blade rage chisel tip extreme of course! Lol.

·
Registered
51,095 Posts
Exodus.
Apparently some people can't tell the difference between a fix and mechincal head LOL.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Exodus have been really good for me. I've heard a lot of good things about Wasp Drone too.
This!!! I currently use Exodus and will continue to use them, however, I have a couple of packs of the Drones that I want to test as well. Hearing good things about them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
They left out the venerable Thunderhead,been around for years for a reason.Shot them for twenty years.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts