Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i want a quiver that i can adjust up and down, i really just wanna move it up, my arrows are 30" carbon to carbon, so when on my 32"ata bow they stick in the dirt if sitting down, now i plan to get a tightspot this summer, but was thinking the main reason i want it is the up down adjustability, what other quivers out there offer this at maybe a lower price tag??

Thanks! also bow is a Rytera Alien X with a cobra smoke 5 sight!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Get the tightspot.Best out there for adjustability.Plus I can leave mine on my bow when I put it in the case.
So my bow is ready to go anytime.

·
Registered
50,379 Posts
Kwikkee Kwiver makes a high riser bracket. It piggybacks with your sight and moves your quiver bracket up.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha plus 1 for the tightspot, it seems like it is the best one, but still curious whats out there!

THanks ill look that kwikkee one up!

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
I will put in another vote for the TightSpot, but there are quite a few quivers that have adjustable height mounting options such as the Alpine, Apex, I believe Hoyt makes one or two ...

My vote still goes for the TightSpot.

Mitch

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i was assuming Tightspot would get the vote, looks like it will be on my summer buying list! of course all opinions are still welcome!!!!

·
Team #28
5,828 Posts
Been using the standard Treelimb quiver the past couple years. You can easily adjust it up and down. It also is easy to remove when in the treestand. Another bonus is that it is MUCH more economically priced than some of the quivers out there.

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
the alpine soft lock sound like what your looking for,, not only do they cost less than many others, they are very dependable.. not only can the quiver be reversed for up or down carry it will slide in the mount about 6" up and down,, and they will also hold the tiny shafts like the ht1's and vap's, acc's... just get a set of the studs that tighten the grippers up and slide them in for the small shafts

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Get the tightspot.Best out there for adjustability.Plus I can leave mine on my bow when I put it in the case.
So my bow is ready to go anytime.
+ 1. Best in class for quality, adjustability, and fit/function.

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
Tightspot. It will last a lifetime. And if it doesn't it will be replaced

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts