Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, I was wondering what is the best sore keeping soft ware for like league use? i was planning on using this for a 5 spot league at 20 yards with about 10 or 15 shooters in it. If anyone has any ideas about what type of software to use it would be greatly helpful!!!!!
:rolleyes::darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
most people just use a spreadsheet and enter it by hand after the nights shooting.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt:wink:

·
Registered
341 Posts
hey all, I was wondering what is the best sore keeping soft ware for like league use? i was planning on using this for a 5 spot league at 20 yards with about 10 or 15 shooters in it. If anyone has any ideas about what type of software to use it would be greatly helpful!!!!!
:rolleyes::darkbeer:
Do you guys need a software tool like that? Would it make your life easier?

If so, can you please post your suggestion in this thread where we discuss how we can improve the archery industry by delivering useful tools and services.

We can implement any tool/service on our website as long as it is useful and will help archers. Please visit the above thread to share your thoughts and request tools you need.

·
Registered
485 Posts
League Software

I as well have been looking for something I can use too since I was nominated to be run the league this year. My problem is it is a handicapped league with 16 teams with four persons per team that run 14 weeks. That is a lot to keep track of if I was doing this by hand. I did make a nifty excel spreadsheet that did the job several years ago but that was for a much simpler league. I tried to modify it for the new league but it would take a lot of work and time that I don't have to modify it. With that being said I have been looking and still keep looking but I am not finding anything as of yet.

TheXringHunt

·
Registered
15,357 Posts
I developed this one from scratch for my league.
The scores/shooters in there now are just fake records but you get the idea.

It has an admin side for shooters and scores.

http://205.215.150.10/carver

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have seen The League Manager Software in several places on the web. From what I have found it is an older software. Also I have not found the original developer web site or something like that to find a demo version of it before I invest my own $$'s into a software that I may or may not like. Does anyone have a good developers web site (not the retail stores that sell it) for this software?

TheXringHunt

·
Registered
485 Posts
Guess I could if I had the software and the "know how" to use it. I was hoping to find something that I can just use, because I am not much of a programing person.

TheXringHunt

·
Registered
15,357 Posts
maybe ask around with your league members..gotta be a nerd in the bunch somewhere.

·
Registered
485 Posts
That is a good idea too. I figured that AT would be a good resource to find someone out there that has done this or know where I can find something. The League Manager looks cool and sounds like it would do the trick but I would like to demo it first. Since I can't find a demo out there I have been out looking for another option.

TheXringHunt

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:tongue:I have been asking around, and most everyone just uses the excel spreadsheet... I would like to find a better program but have found nothing i really like yet but thank you to all who have offered so far :]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts