Archery Talk Forum banner

Best Bow Company

1275 Views 10 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  SCFox
I asked what the best bow was, but now what is the best company of all time.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
723 Posts
Bear archery has to be way up there, They have been around a very long time! you cant stay in Buisness that long without being a good company.

· Registered
5,154 Posts
i like small bow companies they put out good bows at great prices .i just bought a parker and the draw mod was wrong and called them today and sent out the right one no questions asked.few years ago i had a hoyt and it took 3 months to get in draw mods for my bow at the time.im not for paying 900.00 for a bow just to pay for all the sponsors and advertisment for that company.

· Registered
2,051 Posts
Mathews Switchback, any Hoyt from 02 and up... Pse has a good line of reliable bows. Martin has good bows...Pearson has good bows....I have never shot a bowtech but i want to. Suggestion go to several bow shops and shoot different bows....and dont listen to any of the people up there.....buy what you like and what fits you....I listened to a mathews pro shooter and ended up spending 900 on a bow that wasnt for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.