Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Speed Thrills and Kills
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had a ton of bows in my days...Mathews,hotys,reflex, rytera,bowtech,diamond and untill now i havent found it...but this one hit a home run.....set my new to me GT500 up last night so i could shoot it some...didnt get to shoot it a lot but did get to put about 10 on the target...this has got to be the best bow i have ever shot...ever.....i am horrible picky on a bow cause i want it all...good speed,forgiving,quiet,no viberations or noise and smooth draw.....in all reality i have never found one yet...till now....i have literally had probably 10 bows in the past 3 years lookin for one i liked and i have now found it....with the GT500.....it has great speed and is more quiet than any bow i have ever had easy to draw, and has a letoff and valley like nothin i have ever shot before....i will have to say this thing is awsome...jsut cant say enough good things about it really...gonna be shootin it some more this week to get it sighted in and shoot my first 3D this month with it...man i love this thing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts