Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hosting a poll trying to find the best hunting products of the year. One of the polls is for the best brand of bows out there. Please help us determine the best of the best here: http://bit.ly/6uRuHk

Here are the following brands moving forward the fastest. Join the vote!!

• Matthews
• Hoyt
• PSE
• Bear
• Parker

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
How can you do a survey for 2010 products when the year just started? What if something awesome comes out this summer?you should do a survey on 2009 products.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
How can you do a survey for 2010 products when the year just started? What if something awesome comes out this summer?you should do a survey on 2009 products.
Yes.

My vote for 2009 would be my bow... PSE Bow Madness.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're right about that. My goal is to conduct this poll throughout the year and try to determine what people are talking the most about. It also gives us the exposure to begin talking with these companies and figure out what good stuff they're coming out with.

Happy Hunting!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Bowtech????

·
Registered
120 Posts
The z7 gets my vote i am curenly hunting with a reezen 6.5 and love it. other than the hars bumpy draw cycle. Withe the z7 you get a super fast super smooth drawing bow built with the hunter in mind its its the most stable short axle to axle bow i have ever shot

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Hoyt Maxxis 35 gets my vote

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Add?

Pearson & Elite

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,398 Posts
I'm sure I'm not in the "know", but what was your criteria for deciding that these 5 bow companies were the fastest movers? Sales? Marketing? Design implimentation?
Seems like you left a few out:wink: Just sayin

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Why no Elite?

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
This is lame. I understand not having every single manufacturer available, but leaving out bowtech? Come on.

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,398 Posts
If you want to be honest in your pursuit of the best then you can't be that biased:wink: The archery industry is allot bigger than those 5 manifacturers.

·
Registered
223 Posts
If you want to be honest in your pursuit of the best then you can't be that biased:wink: The archery industry is allot bigger than those 5 manifacturers.

Agreed. Considering it’s only January on 2010 and that you limited the voting field to 5 manufactures that you arbitrarily picked, you’ve set you set yourself up for failure on this one. Companies like Martin/Rytera, Elite, Bowtech, Strother and many others are mentioned quite often on this forum and are offering great products for 2010, yet they are not on your list. I could go on & on, but I’m sure you get the point…

1 - 20 of 77 Posts