Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a bow press that will do both parrell(sp) and normal limbs!

Is Apple the best? or are there any options?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Depending on how much you will use it and how much you are willing to spend. You really can't beat the X-Press. It's pretty $$$$$ but very versatile.

Of course you could always build you own, that's what I did. :wink:

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
There are a couple of nice looking offerings (AT member made) in the classified ads for a very reasonable price.

Toad and Gritty are both offering one.

Bill

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Ultra Press

Gritty's Ultra Press right here at AT.

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
Toad400 Press, the best guy to deal with, presses anything, just plain awesome!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have the Ultra press from gritty and it's great! I just changed my strings out about an hour ago and that was my first time ever using a press and ever changing strings:) I would recommend this press.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I'm going to give WWGI Bowmender a try. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I don't know what else you could ask for in a press:)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
You got it Mean V, Bowmender is the way to go . It'll press anything out there and it's portable too ! It will be take'n a trip with me to Illinois the first week in November. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
My nephew called a little while ago and said he is wanting to set up a bow tomorrow but would have to wait for a day off to get to a pro shop that has a press that will press the bow in question. I told him to bring it to me and I will press it with a Bowmender press :)

I think I can press any bow currently on the market with it.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Bowmender for me too. A little bit of a hassle? sure. But puts no stress on the riser and will do any style of bow for under $100.00.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts