Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a bow scale to check draw weight, holding weight, etc!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Just got one on e-bay

American Weigh Scale H-110 Accurate Digital Hanging Scale...

$12 and works great so far

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,387 Posts
I have the Pelouze 7710 on my draw board and I like it. I also have an Easton bow scale that displays D/W and holding weight, but good luck finding one because I don't think they are made any longer?

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking at that one or the x spot. Thoughts everyone?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Clipboard01.jpg

OP mentioned this one that's made to weigh luggage: American Weigh Scale H-110. I have one and it's ok and the price is great but it's very light duty IMO. I'm afraid the lower link that connects the scale to the hook is going to let go. Guess you could use some kind of safety with it.

I'm going to buy the one I posted the link to in post 4.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Easton digital hand held if you can find one. Easton stopped making them last year. I was lucky enough to find a brand new one here for $75! Awesome little tool and I can't imagine being without it.

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
View attachment 1624900

OP mentioned this one that's made to weigh luggage: American Weigh Scale H-110. I have one and it's ok and the price is great but it's very light duty IMO. I'm afraid the lower link that connects the scale to the hook is going to let go. Guess you could use some kind of safety with it.

I question that link too

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
I have the Pelouze 7710 on my draw board and I like it. I also have an Easton bow scale that displays D/W and holding weight, but good luck finding one because I don't think they are made any longer?
My Pelouze has served me well for several years. I highly recommend the Pelouze!

NC

·
Registered
337 Posts
View attachment 1624900

I have one of these I bought on Amazon. No problems, works great. I have used it on 70 lb draw bows. Seems solid enough.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Easton digital hand held if you can find one. Easton stopped making them last year. I was lucky enough to find a brand new one here for $75! Awesome little tool and I can't imagine being without it.
yea i would give my right n** for one lol

·
Registered
20,670 Posts
We use a Big Game digital scale. It's rated for 330lbs so it's a little overkill but it works great on our drawboard or hanging from a hook and pulling down. We used to use the Easton handheld scales and they were awesome until we had 2 in 2 months fall apart while at full draw.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
That's funny...I was in the middle of looking for a weight scale. Pelouze 7710 says its up to 50lbs...my second choice was the American Weigh Scale H110, but now I'm questioning whether the link will hold. Anyone use it personally to offer insight?

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
That's funny...I was in the middle of looking for a weight scale. Pelouze 7710 says its up to 50lbs...my second choice was the American Weigh Scale H110, but now I'm questioning whether the link will hold. Anyone use it personally to offer insight?
Oops wrong Pelouze model...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts