Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 bowtech tribute that needs new strings . who makes the best bow strings? also should i change out the cables also?

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
662 Posts
I have a 2007 bowtech tribute that needs new strings . who makes the best bow strings? also should i change out the cables also?

Thanks for your help
Bowxperts!!!!!!! You send your bow to them and they send it back to you with custom strings and Harnesses, paper tuned and Super tuned. Seth makes great strings and Harnesses in a very Timely manner. Toonster

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bowxperts!!!!!!! You send your bow to them and they send it back to you with custom strings and Harnesses, paper tuned and Super tuned. Seth makes great strings and Harnesses in a very Timely manner. Toonster
how do i get a hold of him ? do you know what the cost is?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Look at proline stings I have had good luck with them and I could give you some other references on them if you want to PM me.

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
vapor trail, and i prefer to change cables and strings at the same time, unless the string has damage and would not be changed otherwise

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
Crackers at Carter Archery, send the bow and get the strngs and tune.
You wont be sorry.
Carters advertises here.

marty

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Sixx Strings! Great strings, great price, amazing customer service. And Dave is a contributing member on AT. PM me or Bowgod (dave) if you want to know any more info.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Vaportrail there awesome!!!!!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Vapor Trail !!!! long lasting and zero peep rotation.."stop your crying":wink:

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
There are some good strings in this list, but since you asked about the best...well that would be Stage 1 Strings.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
I have used Winners Choice for years. They are awesome, but the last 4-5 sets I have bought were from Bucknasty and they are top notch in every regard. I will be buying more from him for sure.

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
I believe Mike at Carters charges just under $100.00.
816-232-2577
Ive been to his shop a half dozen times and he installs the strings and cables and tunes himself.
I think it would be safe to say tht he is very particular about his work.
I have been very happy with his tune jobs, as my broadheads and field points always hit the same spot.

marty

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I used to use Winners chioce......good strings but switched to Americas Best Bowstrings......they are awesome! Never any problrms!!
Give Jerry a call at 330-893-7155.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts