Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 2009 Hoyt alpha max and needing a new string. What's everyone's recommendations??

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I bought some from core archery on this forum and they are much better than the last three sets of production strings I've bought. Zero break in or adjustment once installed. Great prices, lots of color combinations, and they are still like new after a very rough archery season this year and hundreds and hundreds of shots. Ship fast too.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I bought some 60x for my back up bow (82nd), haven't gotten around to installing them yet. Great price during the black friday deal. If I like them ill get a set for my Experience, lots of great choices on here. I went with 60x bcuz I haven't heard anything bad about them and price was good.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Just got my first set of custom they are vapor trails. Too soon to tell just installed today.

·
BowhunterT100
6,537 Posts
I have had good luck with stage 1 strings one of the best

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
vapor trail,,, only string I have ever used in my shop for 9 years and thousands of strings they have been perfect and fast to deliver

·
Registered
120 Posts
Another vote for Vapor Trail. Great strings, extremely fast shipping, good prices and awesome customer service!

·
Gold Supporting Archer
9,990 Posts
The very best Hoyt string maker in my mind without a doubt is Brian from Viscosity Strings.

He forgot more about Hoyts then most people know ! He's been making Hoyt strings forever and his work is nothing short of perfection in lengths, twists, cuts and servings.

·
ROLL TIDE
935 Posts
60x , I just installed one of their strings this year. Great strings

·
Registered
159 Posts
Without a doubt, Vaportrail strings. I have shot many other strings, and none of them even compare to Vaportrail. They wont stretch or separate and they have the absolute best customer service. They will take good care of you.

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
well all i have ever shot was Winners Choice. never thought much about it because they were always so good. with all the great string makers here on AT i might go to one of them next time.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts