Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if this has been asked 14,000 times already, but what is the best bino strap/harness for bowhunting? I know the Crooked Creek harness looks real nice but I'm concerned about having the glasses hanging right in the middle of my chest when it comes time to draw back on a bruiser. Isn't there a good chance of the binos getting caught in the string at full draw? Is there an models that work similar to the Crooked Creeks that hang off to one side or the other?

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
That's the advantage of the Crooked Horn bino system, it will hold your binos tight to the center of your chest and won't get in the way of your bowstring. Every deer I've shot over the last several years have been taken while wearing the Crooked Horn bino system. You have nothing to worry about.

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Yup

They are the way to go..I've been using them for years and never had them get in my way. Plus they are always right there and easy to get to.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I would have agreed ,before ( I used that brand before and liked a little ) ,but there is this company called nimrod and their system is more to my liking cause it has solid straps( nylon) on top and elastic straps on the bottom ,so the don`t bounce around so much ,and they make a cover for you Binos too,and awsome hunting packs :) :)

www.nimrodpacks.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts