Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for a new 3D target and wanted to know what you guys thought was a good one..

·
OEF VI VET
6,681 Posts
Rinehart broadhead buck...the whole body is self healing foam so if you miss the vital insert with a broadhead its not a big deal and wont blow a huge chunk out of the target

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I really like the Rinehart RhinoBlock. I've used the Rinehart 18-1 and it's a good target, but I wanted a target that had more spots per side to shoot at. I've been very pleased with the RhinoBlock so far.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Just got a woodland buck slight blemishes for 99$ + shipping from sportsmansguide saved me 50$ and looks good to me.

·
Keep on keepin' on...
1,352 Posts
Hips targets are awesome for broadheads...

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Rhinehart Brute ( paint blemish ) nice size cube target. I wish Rhinehart would offer their foam targets blank ( paint my own spots the way I want them ).

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How easy is it to remove the broadhead from the 18-1 rineheart cause this is the one I was really looking at.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I belive the Rhino Block is made from the same stuff as the 18-1. Aluminum GameGetter XX75 release easily with or without broadheads. Carbon arrows tend to stick in harder, but with some arrow lube, they come out very easily. I still have to try my painted camo carbon shafts to see how they do. Broadheads actually remove easier than the field points, they just leave little slice lines in the target after a few minutes. Holds up MUCH better than those layered foam targets!!

·
OEF VI VET
6,681 Posts
How easy is it to remove the broadhead from the 18-1 rineheart cause this is the one I was really looking at.
If your just looking for a regular broadhead block style target and not a 3d target I would recommend the rinehart rhino block over the 18-1 because it has a center core that can be replaced, but the 18-1 is still a great broadhead target and should last you quite a long time. Broadheads come out of any rinehart target pretty easily.

·
Registered
497 Posts
It's a little hard the first few shots but after a little bit it's really (I can do it with two fingers)

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Thank you! just ordered one
No problem love mine, head was very slightly different color and had a few holes in foam less than the size of a pen hole, for 50$ off I'll take it. Hope you like yours as well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I use the Rinehart 18-1 for broadheads it works great. The arrows come out easy and the target holds up

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rinehart it is then.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Sorry to chime in late,but I use broadheads on my rinehart woodland buck. Held up just fine so far. I never get why people on here say to buy the broadhead buck. Their reasoning is off. "It's made of the same material as the insert" they all say. Ok,but why shoot a deer in the ass,neck,legs etc. whole point is the hit the insert. Guess I may be wrong. Just my .02.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts