Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im asking what people think is the absolute best broadhead, give me your idea of the BEST broadhead.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Grim Reaper (expandables) and Muzzy (fixed) have done well for me. As long as they fly true and are razor sharp when you unleash it, then you should be fine.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Best Broadhead

You will get many different answers, and you really can't go wrong with anything nowadays. The technology in the Archery world has really taken off over the years. My favorite is still the Rage:darkbeer:

·
Registered
1 Posts
best ever

I have shot many different broad heads both fixed and expandable. I used to be a muzzy man till I picked up some Rage broad heads. Bar none the best I have shot have been rage three blades. Amazing penetration no glancing and one heck of a wound channels. Many times no tracking needed one step and drops.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Silverflames, you cant get a thougher and sharper bh and nobody can argue on this. My favorite mech is the steelheads they are really though and i can rely on then when i need a bh that fly true.

·
Registered
636 Posts
RazorTricks cut on contact a superior head made by SlickTrick

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Bbh

;):mg:
Not another best BH post ! . I'd say the best BH is the one you have invested time in tuneing to hit where you want it too ! . Next consideration is quality of construction and cost . That's why my choice is Magnus , pick 2,3,4 blade it does not matter and NO ONE beats their replacement policy !:darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts