Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a lot of discussions on this, but most of those are a few months or years old. I recently purchased some easton axis arrows. I LoVE THEM!!!! But now im wondering what broadheads to use with them. I dont want any fancy mechanicals. Just good old fashioned fixed blades. Any input is greatly appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
18,673 Posts
Muzzy trocar, slick trick mags, g5 strikers, quad exodus shuttle t..... dozens of good heads but these are some of the better ones!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Muzzy trocar, slick trick mags, g5 strikers, quad exodus shuttle t..... dozens of good heads but these are some of the better ones!
like dtrkyman said... tons of good heads out there.. just have to find the one you like... i hve my eye one the new hybrid heads like grave diggers or the new grim reaper hybrid head, ive used swhackers with great sucess as well as slick tricks, muzzy,magnus... just pick a good quality head and make embleed....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have diff toy heard great stuff about the g5 stickers and the muzzy trocars there are some new ones here that i havent hear about that i will have to check out. And mnbirddog it depends. It will probably cost u around $40 for the broadheads. But then there's tuning that has to go along with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts