Archery Talk Forum banner

best cabelas raingear

649 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Bubbys Dad
I am looking for a new rain suit, I have a bass pro set now, which is nice but not packable, It takes up half my pack.I thought about the space rain but heard it is noisy.Any suggestions?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,230 Posts
Rain suede:

Cabelas rain suede is what i have. Seemed a little more durable than the space rain. Stuff is really nice, qiute enough, packs small also was on sale the other day online. Make sure you keep the pockets zipped up in major wetness found that out last weekend. Best thing about cabelas you can buy/try it out if you are not happy send it back!

· Registered
829 Posts
x3. I've never got wet under any conditions w/ my MT050. They're also quiet too.

Jared
that stuff is the best if you can afford it.

i have the space rain and its not very noisy. when its raining a little noise wont make a difference anyway

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I think I'll go with the space rain.Its in my budget and in the past i've never had to wear it for more than 30 min or so at a time (colo. elk hunt) If it looks like I'll have to wear it all day I can use the B/P stuff I have. Thank you all..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.