Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious what you guys believe to be the best carbon arrow. I myself shoot a/c/c's, but would like to know what you think of others such as carbon express, golt tip, etc. I may decide to buy another set to experiment with. These a/c/c's have lasted since 1997 though...

·
Registered
183 Posts
For compound X10, for recurve ACE (or X10).

·
Banned
337 Posts
i shoot gold-tip 5575 pro hunters there good arrows!

·
Registered
673 Posts
For the money, ACC are hard to beat for a good performing arrow. The X10 and ACE are too expensive for my shooting. In a carbon arrow the Easton axis and epics are good but so are the gold tips. But I'd almost (almost!) bet that the acc will fly better that most of the all carbons.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Hunting..turkey to elk...ACC's

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
Why switch?

If you ever bother to spine test most all carbons vs. ACCs, you will likely want to stick with ACCs. That said, I inherited some Carbon Tech Cheetahs, and they shoot just as well for me as the ACCs. ;)

·
Wisconsin Bowhunter
1,527 Posts
ACC are tough to beat. I'd give the Axis arrows the nod though. Also, A/C Super Slim looks promising. Kid of the best of the ACC and Axis in one arrow.

·
Registered
129 Posts
carbon express select & maximas, carbon tech cheetah's for 3d and carbon tech whitetail for hunting.

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
I shoot Easton Lightspeed 400s for target, and for the money (I got mine for $65 a doz.) they are hard to beat. I wouldn't change a thing about them. They are just plain awesome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts