Check out snyperhuntingproducts.com

·
snıuǝƃ ɹǝʇsɐ&#6
1,983 Posts
'best' 'cheap' and 'wireless' are not words that go together lol

·
Registered
9,771 Posts
Snyper trail cams are great. Take great pictures. Battery life is great. I don't know if it CHEAP enough for you though. It's tuff to find a cheap cell camera.

Why does everything have to be cheap???????????????
I am looking for a cheap this or cheap that. I need a cheap this or cheap that.

In just about all cases you get what you pay for.

I am done with my rant. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I bought a spartan last year . Never again . I got faster trigger speed and longer life out of camera that was half the price . The spartan sends me pictures of what looks like static on a tv screen.

·
28' up in Louisiana
771 Posts
Try a Snyper General. You won't regret it !!

·
28' up in Louisiana
771 Posts
Check for cell coverage in your area. NO cam will work without signal and FYI a cell cam will pick up a signal easier than a phone

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
'best' 'cheap' and 'wireless' are not words that go together lol
I agree. Spartan is a great camera! Pics are great and battery life in mine was great! New Bushnell looks good. I wouldn't buy cheap.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I’ll be checking out Spypoint next. They have a new buck recognition technology that sorts your buck pictures....I like the idea of not having to go through pics. Rumor is by end of year they look to be a top player in TCs and have made some major changes to make it happen.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Primos just came out with a cell cam for 199.99.
It's cheap enough to try. No buttons on the cam itself, all adjustable through mobile app.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Snyper trail cams are great. Take great pictures. Battery life is great. I don't know if it CHEAP enough for you though. It's tuff to find a cheap cell camera.

Why does everything have to be cheap???????????????
I am looking for a cheap this or cheap that. I need a cheap this or cheap that.

In just about all cases you get what you pay for.

I am done with my rant. Sorry about that.
How about "most affordable". If you have money then the most expensive one is for you, if you have less money then the most affordable one is for you. Sometimes cheap is all we can afford.

·
snıuǝƃ ɹǝʇsɐ&#6
1,983 Posts
I was about to get a Spypoint for Xmas....but decided to wait to see what was released this month....

now I don't know WTH to do.... several new choices available and no reviews out yet

That Primos price is very attractive....

The Bushnell mentions gps tracking ...if your camera grows legs and walks away

Spartan
Spypoint
Cudde

Theres a new dual camera from Browning...dont remember if that one is cellular tho

they all seem nice on paper....

When is TCP gunna get some of these things reviewed lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have both Spypoint's and Snyper's......so far I find the Snyper to be more reliable. Battery life is about equal on both, Snyper gets better signal, Spypoint has better customer service and is more user friendly. Back and forth on pros and cons really. I bought the Spypoint first and haven't bought another, after I bought my first Snyper, I've bought 5 more if that tells you anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got a Spypoint 3G and 4G Evo. Cell receptions sucks where i hunt so only the 3G camera will send pictures to the app. Had to hook up a 12V battery and solar panel on the 3G due to high deer density and living 5 hours from the farm. Very easy to set up and everything goes through Spypoint (monthly fee, pics sent to app). Picked up both for $250 each. Saw some coverage of Snyper at ATA and may give those a shot if I need another.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Primos just came out with a cell cam for 199.99.
It's cheap enough to try. No buttons on the cam itself, all adjustable through mobile app.
Right and when I saw the video of the sales rep talking about it on YouTube and he was going thru how to set it up and got to iPad or whatever it was and the screen was blank he was at a lost. I’ve owned 4 primos cam and none have lasted. Price point is a plus but is it reliable? I’ll probably pick one up regardless to try it out but I’m not going to hold my breath. Bushnell is releasing one that actually looks a little like the primos so I wonder if they are coming out of the same factory and they are just slapping their names on it. I currently have this years Bushnell wireless and it’s okay at best. Range is poor and you don’t always get the pics right away. I lucked this year with my target buck. One morning I was sitting in another stand and I get a text of a split g2 9 point that looked good going into bedding. Knowing the deer in the area I knew I’d see him that afternoon. He came out and I came to full draw but the more I looked at him I wasn’t sure I wanted to shoot him then the little voice in my head said your on 3 tags so I squeezed it off. A half hour later my target buck came out from where the first one did and I smoked him. Later on that night I get a text from the wireless and 30 minutes after the split g2 buck went by that morning the big boy walked by heading to bed. It was meant to happen the way it did but I assure you that first buck would have walked knowing big boy was in there because had he heard the shot or saw it I would have never gotten the opurrinity. Don’t get me wrong I was proud of doubling up but I got lucky.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I bought a spartan last year . Never again . I got faster trigger speed and longer life out of camera that was half the price . The spartan sends me pictures of what looks like static on a tv screen.
Ive had 4 spartans since they came out, never any trouble and long battery life, you must have got a lemon

·
Registered
997 Posts
Jeremy k- The fact that the spartan sends you pics that look like static is an sd card issue. Easy fix. Call spartan and they can help you quickly.

·
Registered
9,771 Posts
Check for cell coverage in your area. NO cam will work without signal and FYI a cell cam will pick up a signal easier than a phone
I will disagree with you. I have a spot that I can sit on the internet all day long with my phone and my cell cam will not have enough signal to send the pictures.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts