Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering what the group's thoughts are on best climbing stands keeping in mind weight ease of use and comfort?

·
Archery Addict
9,251 Posts
Summits are the only climbers I'll use. I've tried several others but the Summit Viper is my first Choice

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
There is no best tree stand, it’s only best for you and that will be different for each person. When looking at stands you have to figure out what’s important for you and in what order of importance, things like weight, pack ability, noise, and comfort. Then you can get good opinions from others that have experience with different stands if they know what is important to you.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
been using this stand 14 years now

·
Registered
7,556 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have only used one climber and its a Summit (cobra) I think, have never had a reason to switch or upgrade and I think it is over 20 yrs old. Great Christmas present from the ol man!

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Lone wolf climbers are my choice. I believe they have the best platform of all the stands that I have used. This platform is totally silent and never creaks. They also fold down flat and can be buried if you don't like to be carrying it back and forth all the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts