Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just curious what you guys think are the best cold weather gloves for bowhunting. Its easy to find bulky warm gloves...but what about warm gloves that are thin enough that allow you to feel your bow and release?

· Registered
3,395 Posts
I only carry a thin pair with fleece on top and leather on the palm side. I seldom wear gloves at all as I like to feel my bow and release trigger. I usually just hold a hand warmer while on stand and throw it in my pocket when I need to reach for my bow. The thin glove "liners" by Manzella are also nice to use.

· Registered
441 Posts
for me its the moisture that kills me...so i wear surgical gloves inside my thin wool gloves.

· Registered
589 Posts
I have some of the mossy oak apx gloves. they have a wicking liner (which is good by them selves just for camo) with a warmer over glove. i had no problem shooting the rifle or bow with them.

· Registered
472 Posts
Can't beat the Arctic Shield System gloves. You get a pair of light gloves and a set of mittens that covers them. If you need to do any of those weefiddly jobs, just flip the mittens back to expose your fingers in the light glove.
Very warm and flexible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.