Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
crossbows are archery :)
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Bowtech Allegiance FS/FT

2008 Bowtech Allegiance all camo, 50-60# limbs, 27-28-29 inches modules come with it, like new set of Proline strings, custom Torqueless grip plus the original sideplates, Paradigm string suppressor in carbon fiber finish, limbsavers, teflon cable slide. A couple of rest set screw marks on it, but overall the bow is in very nice shape. I have the bow set up and can sell with all goodies site,rest,arrows,even a release. ( Pm me the what ya want with the bow and we will work out a price) I can email pics. PM email address. this is one of the best hunting bows made, and this bow is near MINT condition.

$425.00 shipped tyd for bare bow with custom grip and string suppressor and all listed draw mods. tyd conus. What have you got to trade? Interested in
anything archery or hunting! Looking for a ranger finder,trail cams,etc.
If interested shoot me a PM I have 100% good feedback cause I don't pull any crap! Please no low ballers I will not respond to lowballers I want to sell not give this fine bow away! I am open to honest horse tradeing tho:wink:

·
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All pms returned Pics sent to all that requested. Still for sale!
:tongue:
Thanks Koz

·
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To keep it fair I will include a doz Beeman ics arrows and one extra site, rest, etc. Bow is still for sale, for bare bow price!:wink:

Koz

·
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will do cash + trade items, all pms returned

koz

·
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cleaned out PM box. I have three AT members in line for this bow. I am gonna close the thread for now. If all three go south I will reopen thread.
Koz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.