Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best deal you have seen sale wise on a lone wolf climber from either their website or a retailer?

What about used, anyone gotten a good deal?

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Used they still hold value. Best I’ve seen was cabelas had them 100 off over thanksgiving. Combine that with a cabelas coupon and you can get a great priced one. I paid 300 bucks from a local archery shop because they price matched cabelas. Wouldn’t catch me using any other stand, they are flat out awesome!

·
Registered
515 Posts
What is the best deal you have seen sale wise on a lone wolf climber from either their website or a retailer?

What about used, anyone gotten a good deal?
They have $50 off 199.00 at there site till the first. It’s the best I could find and I did a lot of searching. You can do separate orders so I got the alpha and four sticks for about $359.00 total. Didn’t really look to much for climbers.

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
I have been looking at them for some time. Due to the costs of the belts I wouldn't buy used. I have read about issues of belt breakages and it seems it comes from people putting too sharp of angles on them so I would want new belts from the start.
The quality of my Alpha hang on is outstanding so I imagine the climbers are the same.
I have never seen one on display anywhere. Even being willing to drive some distance, after a call to LW the dealers they recommended didn't have one on display. It's hard to put that kind of money out on one of those when I haven't seen one.

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
Lone Wolf still has a sale going on I think...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts