Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm picking a flame war probably...

I haven't bought a new arrow rest since 2011 and that was a limb driver. I loved it to pieces.

Long story short - we got robbed blind and are out six bows. Insurance money coming - bows all picked out - all that's left is rest decision.

Please keep it civil...I hope to add a poll once I see what the top 4 are.

Bows will all be Hoyt's if it makes a difference to your rest decision.

Thanks!

·
Registered
745 Posts
The limb driver pro v is an awesome rest and a top pick every year I like the QAD HDX the best myself I have it on both my Hoyt's. or if you're not sure about a drop away on every bow and want a whisker buiscuit go withy the kill shot adjustable vertical and horizontal and the fps difference is a about four to six and accuracy is less than a quarter inch difference than a drop away at sixty yards.

·
Registered
24,949 Posts
Still rocking the limb driver pro. Probably the only rest I would replace it with is the new limb driver with micro adjust

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Limb driver micro elite. I just switched out my HDX for one. While the HDX is nice, I just like the micro adjust for fine tuning and there is no cord connected to the cable.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I shoot the HDX on my hunting rig, but try and find a bad review of the Hamskea Versa rest. I doubt you will. Its proving to be a top performer. I have one inbound to try.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Full containment craze....:pukey:

Limb Driven: Limb Driver PRO, choose the micro adjust if you wish

Drop Away: Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter or Pronghorn, it was the best TRUE drop away in 2003, still is in 2013, and will probably still be the best in 2023!

·
Registered
903 Posts
The Hamskea Versa Rest is the easiest rest and now my favorite I've owned. With that being said, I don't switch up too much. Three shots average is the most it's taken me to paper tune on a few different bows. It stays true and I haven't had one issue. I've heard a lot of the same with the limb drivers as well.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Extremely helpful!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Like my pro v

·
Registered